AEEF VISION / PURPOSE
- Benefit the public by providing educational and charitable activities related to all engineering fields.
- Build an endowment to support current and future activities.
AEEF PRIMARY ACTIVITIES
- Administer the Mathcounts program in the State of Alaska.
- Provide scholarships to Alaska resident students enrolled in engineering programs across the country.
- Administer payment of scholarships for other professional societies.
My name is Kacy Grundhauser and my intentions are towards a BS in Civil Engineering at the University of Alaska Anchorage. I was raised in Anchorage, Alaska and hope to stay here after I graduate to work on Alaskan and Arctic focused projects. I would like to thank AEEF for giving me the help and opportunity to do so.
I am now a month into my schooling at UAF and am looking forward to all the opportunities that will be opening as I acquire my bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am very grateful for the AEEF scholarship as it helps me with my overall expenses.
Thank you for your support of my education. I am very grateful that the Alaska engineering community supports the next generation of local engineers. I am currently enrolled at Montana State University in Bozeman studying Civil Engineering with a focus in Bio-Resources.